SolarStinger now offers the SunStrip 35 Fresh lighting system for aquariums in a new look — the SunStrip III 35 Fresh black edition.
Dressed in an elegant matt black design, the new SunStrip III 35 Fresh black edition naturally has all the good features of its predecessor:
- Brilliant light spectrum — suitable for all freshwater aquarium types (no colour adjustment required!)
- High colour rendition
- Wide-area radiation
- A total of five different colour channels
- Combined warm white and cool white LEDs for a lighting atmosphere very close to nature
- RGB LEDs for colour simulations, from impressive sunrises and sunsets to futuristic, individual colour schemes!
- Optimally controllable with the well-established SolarRaptor/SolarStinger CON1
- Modular: Several strips can be coupled and operated with only one appropriate sized DRV power supply – therefore the power supplies with different wattages are sold separately (NO power supply included in order not to restrict the customer)
- Extremely flat aluminium design in noble matt black
- Glass cover for lossless light transmission
- Many mounting options with the SunStrip holders via the integrated profile rail
More luminosity, practically infinite colours
The combination of evenly distributed warm white and cool white LEDs brings more luminosity into the aquarium and also ensures a natural lighting ambience. This benefits the aquarium plants in particular, but the presentation of the fish also shines in new splendour.
Apropos shine: The brilliant light spectrum is completed by the additional RGB LEDs (red, green, blue). These three colour channels bring the light bar to a total of 5 light channels — each of which can optionally be controlled individually.
This means that the CON1 control unit (available as an option) can be used not only to adjust the amount of light itself, but also to create practically infinite colour simulations – from natural sunrise and sunset scenarios (pre-programmed in the CON1) to your own customisable colour play. Give free rein to your own creativity!
Modular coupling with only one power supply unit
The SolarStinger SunStrip III 35 FRESH has a power consumption of 35 watts per metre and requires an additional DRV power supply unit (not included!) for operation. This is because for maximum flexibility, the LED strips can be coupled modularly. The required power supply unit is then determined by the sum of the wattages of the connected strips (plus optionally other devices such as the CON1). Therefore: Simply add up all the wattages and then select the DRV power supply unit with a wattage that is higher than the calculated total.
A DRV2 60 W is required to operate TWO SolarStinger SunStrip III 35 FRESH black edition in 650 mm with 23 watts each.
The connection is made via a Y-cable or with the CON1.
Stylish design, flexible mounting
The aluminium profile in elegant matt black on the luminaire reliably dissipates the heat generated and also serves as a mounting rail for the SunStrip Holder. Here, too, flexibility is the main principle: the practical rail allows a wide variety of individual attachments above the aquarium – from mounting or screwing on, to hanging from the ceiling, to inserting into existing T8 or T5 fluorescent tube sockets, everything is possible. Even connecting two SunStrips in length!
And another advantage: Existing JUWEL® and EHEIM/MP® aquarium covers can be converted using the practical SunStrip covers.
ECONLUX GmbH WEEE- Registrations-No.: DE 39263685