SolarRaptor Timer Controller – switchable power strip for terrariums
Simple and safe climate control in the terrarium by time control combined with sensors for temperature (CON-T) or temperature & humidity (CON-TH).
Control the day and night temperature and let the climate simulation in your terrarium be controlled on the basis of the actual prevailing ambient conditions:
Use the timer slot to control the basic lighting of your terrarium in up to four different time periods.
The sensitive temperature sensor measures the current temperature in the terrarium and controls the connected heating elements according to the preset values.
The CON-TH model further adds to these possibilities: Here, an additional slot with connected hygrometer sensor offers another control option based on humidity. Connect a sprinkler system or a fogger to this slot and define the target value for humidity between 10-90 %. The humidity sensor then switches the connected devices on as soon as it measures a value below the setting and off when the value is reached again.
Two presets, “Tropical” and “Desert”, allow a lightning-fast start-up. The preset parameters of the modes correspond to the average values of the tropical rainforests or deserts of our earth.
- Smart temperature, humidity, time control
- 2 preset modes (Tropical / Desert)
- CON-T: 2 switchable sockets (controlled by: 1 x time, 1 x temperature)
- CON-TH: 3 switchable sockets (controlled by: 1 x time, 1 x temperature, 1 x humidity)
- Up to 4 switch-on and switch-off times programmable to the precise second
- Differentiation between day and night mode for temperature and humidity control
- Memory battery prevents loss of data in case of power failure
The control unit has a battery. Please note our information on battery disposal.
ECONLUX GmbH WEEE- Registrations-No.: DE 39263685